Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'll be the first to admit!

I'll be the first to admit I don't have all the answers!  I don't even know all the questions yet.  I do know I'm passionate about my children, their education, their sense of confidence, their development and trying my hardest to provide for them emotionally.

So what is "I see what you're saying"? 

Our son is Deaf.  This is a blog about our journey as a family.  Our experiences,  learning,  frustrations, the decisions we've made for our family and hopefully along the way a place that can be an open forum for others to share. 

What it is not is a place for people to pass judgment.  The journey is different for everyone and every family - yet at the same time our paths run parallel.

My goal for the blog is talk about the issues faced raising a Deaf child, how we facilitate learning, our frustrations in getting information, finding out what others are doing and learning more about Deaf culture.

So follow along.  Learn how to see what is said.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment